eAgriculture studies

studenci-wykład 132Within “The Human Capital Priority IV, Higher Education and Science programme”, WULS – SGGW along with its partners have launched a project, which will play a significant role in an implementation of modern teaching forms into higher education system.

Studies on the major eAgriculture will be conducted using modern and interactive teaching methods, with accordance to current teaching standards on the major Agriculture at The Faculty of Biology and Agriculture at WULS – SGGW.

Bachelor eAgriculture studies are to be launched in academic year 2009/2010 and will include 8 semesters. The education is free of charge.

The studies will be conducted in blended-learning mode – classes are supported, similarly to part-time studies, by e-learning mode. During a semester, 6 weekend classes and 1 weekend examination period will take place. Within the classes, 100% of the pensum for laboratory classes and seminars, and 40% of lectures will be therefore conducted. The rest of the lectures’ pensum (60%) will be completed using an e-learning formula.

Recruitment for bachelor studies on major eAgriculture is based upon the same regulations and deadlines as it is on the major Agriculture, offered in part-time studies. Qualification is based upon The Maturity exam from one of the following subjects: biology, chemistry, mathematics.

Spots available: 30 students

Master studies on the major eAgriculture, which first edition will be free of charge, is due to be launched soon.

Studies on major eAgriculture are a part a project “Programme for Modernization of Education at WULS – SGGW to Secure Competitiveness and High Leveled Competence of the Graduates” carried and financed within “the Human Capital, Priority IV, Higher Education and Science project”. More information is available at http://elearn.sggw.pl/

Recruitment at http://rekrutacja.sggw.pl